Cyber Security Management System admin 2017-01-27T11:38:33+00:00
Protect your organization and customers with our Cyber Security Management System
What is Cyber Security?
Cyber security is the protection of computer, programs, data and network from the unauthorized access, damage, theft or attacks. Cyber security management system allows organizations to proactively defend against harm that may come via different sources like data and code injection, network access, malpractice by operators etc. Effective cyber security management detects, analyzes and responds to targeted attacks and advanced threats before high-value data and intellectual property is stolen.
- Around 30,000 websites and 20,000 applications are attacked every day, resulting in enterprise data and intellectual property loss.
- Traditional security solutions are complex and fragmented across the enterprise, making businesses reluctant or unable to address the increasing cyber risks.
- Today’s data center operational models have seen a 3000 percent increase in network connections per second and over 100,000 new security threats every day.
- The unprecedented rise in targeted custom attacks known as Advanced Security Threats (Apts), necessitates the need of an effective strategy and solution that can protect organizations now and in the future.
- Approximately 10 million cyber security incidents occur every day, causing $3 billion worth of stolen IP. The average cost of a single successful data breach is US$5.9 million.
- According to an annual survey by PwC, CIO, and CSO more than 9,600 global executives, 41 percent of US respondents had experienced one or more security incidents .The respondents reported financial losses, intellectual property theft and brand reputation compromised as the major consequences of security incidents, thus making cybersecurity the top concern for all organizations.
Predict360, Cyber Security Software, uses big data approach as a competitive differentiator to prioritize cyber security risk. It vertically integrates all modules which allow organizations to manage their cyber security compliance programs based on federal and state regulations through a single platform. It helps organizations identify and prioritize high-risk cyber security threats.
Predict360’s Cyber Security Management is capable of detecting security threats that are currently not detected by signature based or SIEM systems (malevolent bots and .exes), and enhances productivity of threat monitoring teams by cutting down reaction time.
Predict360 is licensable as a standalone web-based application or as part of an integrated regulatory change management, audit, incident, policy, procedures, competency and learning management solution.
- An affordable, powerful, and easy-to-use cybersecurity software that helps businesses save money and increase productivity.
- Ingests Structured + Unstructured Data.
- Gathers Threat Intelligence via Honeypots, etc.
- Identifies Threats & Anomalies.
- Aggregates knowledge in a Graph-based DB.
- Uses dynamic NLP for automated threat research.
- Develops signatures and rules to block threats.
- Fully prepares you for the occurrence of cyber-attacks and addresses threats and cyber risks.
- Reduces the number of false positives by up to 25%.