Industrial Management admin 2014-08-18T13:34:33+00:00
Determine costs and control production with Predict360’s sustainable and reliable Industrial Management Software.
- Virtually every type of organization — business, school, government, healthcare provider — faces a similar set of challenges: How can they achieve competitive advantage or true operational efficiency, especially when most are being asked to do more with less?
- Companies are tasked with maintaining high levels of service delivery against a backdrop of increasingly burdensome legislative requirements and heightened client expectations.
360factors provides a regulatory risk and compliance management software platform and advisory services designed to make all industrial initiatives more effective and efficient through a simple yet effective regulatory risk and change management model and methodology.
We offer two unique solutions:
In managed services, you pay a flat fee to license the software along with our services, providing you with a flexible technology which can be tailored to your company’s processes and organization that will enable you to achieve operational excellence, sustainability and increased margins.
You can secure advisory services on a short and long term project basis. Don’t settle for “force fit” solutions! Get a real solution from the industry experts – one that fits your business needs. We do exactly that. Our experts can design a unique solution just for you.
Our experts follow a consistent Regulatory Risk and Compliance Management methodology.
- Regulations drive the “Why” – why does an organization need to comply?
- Once we understand the “why”, that leads to the “What” – what are the controls and what are the risk levels?
- Once we identify the risk levels, this helps us prioritize which risks need to be addressed, leading us to the “How”.
- The “How” entails defining a clear end-to-end process on how to mitigate risk and achieve compliance.
- Once the process is defined, the next step is to identify the point of compliance which is the “Where” – typically a branch office.
- Once the point of compliance is defined, the last step in the process is to identify the “Who” – who is responsible and who is accountable for actions and approvals?
Our advisers and experts use Predict360, a regulatory risk and compliance software to streamline advisory services as a competitive differentiator. It vertically integrates all modules which allow organizations to manage their environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance and other compliance programs based on federal and state regulations through a single platform.
- A risk-based approach to environmental, health and safety compliance to effectively identify, monitor and mitigate occupational hazards and exposures.
- Streamlines the management of your corrective and preventive actions preventing you from obvious risks: penalties, fines, litigation and negative business impact.
- Highly configurable and enables you to link incident investigations to applicable regulations.