Learning Management Software
Improve training effectiveness and reduce the risk of noncompliance with Learning Management Software.
- Companies are fined millions of dollars in violation of the FCPA, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering and the UK Bribery Act, to name a few. Apart from facing huge losses, these companies also face reputational risk as a result of these violations.
- Compliance can be daunting, especially in a sea of regulations and laws governing their businesses. It needs to be communicated to every level in the organization because the consequences of noncompliance pose huge business risks.
- Integral to every governance, risk and compliance initiative is an integrated, risk-based training program that not only effectively communicates an organization’s policies, standards and expectations but also equips employees with a high-level understanding to ensure efficient practices.
Predict360’s Learning Management Software is the most unique regulatory compliance-centric learning management system in the industry. Hundreds of organizations with millions of users are leveraging the benefits of this web-based software. It is the most widely used learning management software.
Employee training forms a key part of quality control as well as governance, risk and compliance programs for companies, big or small. For companies whose operations require compliance with regulations or standards require compliance training and monitor the effectiveness of training to reducing the risk of noncompliance.
Learning Management Software streamlines corrective and preventive actions and maps employee training to each regulation and audit gap.
Predict360’s Learning Management Software can be licensed as a standalone application or it can be part of the integrated regulatory change, risk, audit, incident, case, policy, procedure and competency management software. It provides:
- Ability to create training plans at the corporate, site, and group level.
- Ability to to author and import SCORM compliant courses and perform AICC integration.
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities at the learner, author, manager and course level.
- Ability to offer, track and manage online, classroom and webinar-based training.