Improve Compliance While Reducing Costs
Every business knows the importance of compliance but achieving desired compliance levels remains a challenge. The cost attached with compliance is so high that reaching optimum compliance levels through increasing investment and personnel is unsustainable. The Predict360 Compliance Management system delivers an increase in compliance levels with a decrease in cost and has been endorsed by the American Bankers Association.
Optimizing Compliance Costs is a Challenge
- Improving compliance levels without increasing the cost
- Information is scattered across multiple documents, spreadsheets, and emails
- The costs of compliance keep increasing due to an increase in regulatory burden
- Departmental silos form within the organization due to the lack of an integrated compliance software
- Management has a very limited view of compliance levels, processes, issues, and activities
- Managing compliance with BFSI regulations such as TILA, HMDA, BSA, AML, and KYC
Improve compliance management with Predict360
- A single compliance management system for all compliance related information, data, discussion, and documents
- An integrated compliance management software that works organization-wide, allowing all departments to be on the same page
- Workflow Processes for Different Compliance Related Activities
- Easy to implement cloud-based compliance management solution
- Integrates with other Predict360 solutions for complete GRC management under a single system
- Decreases costs of compliance by completely automating compliance monitoring, reducing workload, and increasing efficiency of catching violations
- Integrated compliance management calendar and a customizable compliance executive dashboard
Request a Demo
Complete the form and our GRC business team will be in touch for a demo.
As thought leaders in the compliance and risk management space, 360factors is dedicated in providing those who are seeking an improved solution to their own challenges, a resource for visitors to become informed and make their own evaluation of the services being provided. Select some recent compliance related articles below.