360factors Predict360 Policy and Procedure Management Software is an artificial intelligence (AI) enabled, web based solution that ensures an organization’s policies and procedures are in compliance with the standards and regulations required by regulatory authorities.
- Businesses must keep their policies and procedures aligned with the ever-changing legal regulations.
- Complying with the increasing number of policies and procedures, organizations must adopt a seamless management tool to manage the complexity of policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Failing to comply, locate, share and access confidential and important documentation from an easy-to-use centralized software platform with a friendly user-interface
- Unable to distribute, allocate, or access control over document approvals and acknowledge workflows. Most documents get lost in routing through multiple email threads without notice
Predict360 Policy – Provides:
- Easy and seamless document uploads.
- Document Management System (DMS) for important documents
- Power User Accessibility Controls and Protocols for giving accessibility rights to users or teams to read, modify, approve or delete documents.
- Workflow Management and Control to give approvals for any document to one or many users in a team or groups.
- Library Management of Documents for any individual user.
- Preconfigured Workflow Tools and Features to facilitate review, approval, check-out, modification and access of documents from a single source in a seamless way.
- Reduce Compliance and Audit Costs with electronic signatures, revision controls, and audit trails.
Five Steps for Successful Policy and Procedure Management
Evaluate Current Policy and Procedure Management
Policy and procedure management is the creation, record-maintenance, tracking, and expiration etc. of an organization’s documents using a policy and procedure management System/Software.
Predict360 Policy allows storage and sharing of documents on the cloud and has functionalities that enable entitled administrators to manage viewing/editing rights of documents as well as maintain detailed records.
Select a Policy and Procedure Management Software
Based on Step One’s findings, select a policy and procedure management software that caters to your organization’s requirements. Most companies currently employ manual policy and procedure management processes; updating to a cloud based solution streamlines policy and procedure management and increases efficiency across the organization.
Categorize Organizational Documents
Organize all documents into categories based on many different factors; this can be by department, project, client, or permissions. Categorization facilitates data migration when implementing a new policy and procedure management solution.
Migrate Documents and Apply Metadata
Upload all documents onto the system and manage viewing/editing rights accordingly. Apply appropriate metadata (e.g. description or reference number) to each document; this helps in searching for and tracking documents quickly.
Train Staff on the New Policy and Procedure Management Software
During the implementation of the new policy and procedure management software, and for a consistent period after implementation, employees and management alike require hands-on-training of the software in order to maximize its utility and impact on achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
Recent Policy and Procedure Aricles
As thought leaders in the policy and procedure and risk management space, 360factors is dedicated in providing those who are seeking an improved solution to their own challenges, a resource for visitors to become informed and make their own evaluation of the services being provided. Select some recent policy and procedure related articles below.
Posted by: Robert Berger | December 6, 2018
Simply creating policy and procedure documents on Microsoft Word and publishing them as PDFs isn’t enough. Policy and procedure documents are a reference guide for the whole organization – they need to not only be helpful, but also be maintained…
Posted by: Paul Dempsey | November 29, 2018
Business policies are an important tool to ensure that the business operates at maximum efficiency. Written in these policies is the blueprint for the whole organization’s expected behavior, role, and reporting. Properly defined and explained business policies…
Posted by: Bobby O’Neal | November 21, 2018
Creating a policy and procedure manual for the organization is a complicated yet crucial task. The manual needs to be made to ensure that the organization and its employees behave in a legal, ethical, and compliance conscious manner. These manuals…