Exploring Better Ways to Manage Policy and Procedure Documents
Policy and procedure management is a necessary part of good governance. Businesses have to ensure all policy and procedure documents are kept updated and are available for reference when needed, and only authorized people have access to confidential documents. The Predict360 Policy Management system has been designed to ensure that all the important company documents are protected, managed, and accessible.
Policy and Procedure Documents Management is Tough
- Policies and procedures are spread across multiple documents that exist in multiple places
- Businesses must keep their policies and procedures updated in accordance with the ever-changing legal regulations
- There are often multiple versions of the same documents being used by different employees, resulting in confusion and inefficiency
- It is hard to quickly locate, share, and access confidential and important documentation when needed
- Documents get lost in routing through multiple email threads without notice in the absence of a policy management software
Ensuring Effective Document Management with Predict360
- Easy and seamless document uploads
- An integrated policy management software that works organization-wide, allowing all departments to be in sync
- Power user accessibility controls and protocols for giving accessibility rights to users or teams to read, modify, approve, or delete documents
- Easy to implement cloud-based policy management software
- Workflow management and control to give approvals for any document to one or many users in a team or groups
- Library management of documents for every user
- Preconfigured workflow tools and features to facilitate review, approval, check-out, modification and access of documents from a single source in a seamless way
- Reduce compliance and audit costs with electronic signatures, revision controls, and audit trails
Request a Demo
Complete the form and our GRC business team will be in touch for a demo.
As thought leaders in the policy and procedure and risk management space, 360factors is dedicated in providing those who are seeking an improved solution to their own challenges, a resource for visitors to become informed and make their own evaluation of the services being provided. Select some recent policy and procedure related articles below.