Predict360™ Audit Management and Assessments
Improve audit scheduling, management, and monitoring to empower your business.
Struggling to Manage Your Audit and Assessments Effectively?
Audits and assessments are an amazing source of business insights and knowledge, but they are often under-utilized. Audits and assessments are complicated and take an extensive amount of time which leads to a lot of inefficiency. The Predict360 Audit Software improves audit scheduling, management, and monitoring and helps your business get the most out of its assessments.
Managing Audits and Assessment Efficiently is Challenging
- The cost associated with audits and assessments is high
- Audits and assessments take a considerable amount of time to complete, leading to a slow audit cycle
- Businesses do not benefit from audits and assessments because they fail to reveal problems and insights
- Increasing regulatory pressure has resulted in a need for more auditing
- Lack of proper audit management results in audit insights and results getting lost in the clutter
Empowering The Audit and Assessment Workflow
- Flexible and highly configurable audit management software
- Manages the entire life cycle of the audit management processes
- Audit planning, audit plans, checklists and field data collection
- Easy to implement cloud-based solution
- Fully configurable assessments that reveal the inherent and control risk associated with each type of audit and entity
- Take corrective and preventive actions directly from the results of an audit
- Map audit questions directly to the regulatory requirements, standards requirements, and business objectives that drive them
- Review checklists, field data collection, develop audit reports and CAPA recommendations
Request a Demo
Complete the form and our GRC business team will be in touch for a demo.
As thought leaders in the audit and risk management space, 360factors is dedicated in providing those who are seeking an improved solution to their own challenges, a resource for visitors to become informed and make their own evaluation of the services being provided. Select some recent aduit related articles below.
Posted by: Bobby O’Neal | February 21, 2019
Posted by: Bobby O’Neal | January 11, 2019