Water & Wastewater Management admin 2014-08-18T13:33:30+00:00
Meet regulatory compliance, manage operation performance and control costs with Predict360.
- Investor-owned utilities, civil engineering consultants, and municipal utilities engaged in planning, designing, constructing, and operating water, wastewater, and storm water infrastructures need a solution that embraces mapping, modeling and analysis, design, engineering content management, field workflows, and operations and maintenance workflows.
- Billions of gallons of wastewater are produced around the world everyday.
- The average age of water department managers is increasing every year. If the collective information on the systems retires with the leader, the department will have to play catch up.
360factors provides a regulatory risk and compliance management software platform and advisory services designed to make wastewater initiatives more robust and efficient through a simple yet effective regulatory risk and change management model and methodology.
We offer two unique solutions:
In managed services, you pay a flat fee to license the software along with our services, providing you with an end-to-end software solution with comprehensive support and services all on a single platform.
You can secure advisory services on a short and long term project basis. This will provide you with solutions that will manage your environmental and social performance, minimize risks, and improve profitability.
Our experts follow a consistent Regulatory Risk and Compliance Management methodology.
- Regulations drive the “Why” – why does an organization need to comply?
- Once we understand the “why”, that leads to the “What” – what are the controls and what are the risk levels?
- Once we identify the risk levels, this helps us prioritize which risks need to be addressed, leading us to the “How”.
- The “How” entails defining a clear end-to-end process on how to mitigate risk and achieve compliance.
- Once the process is defined, the next step is to identify the point of compliance which is the “Where” – typically a branch office.
- Once the point of compliance is defined, the last step in the process is to identify the “Who” – who is responsible and who is accountable for actions and approvals?
Our advisers and experts use Predict360, a regulatory risk and compliance software to streamline advisory services as a competitive differentiator. It vertically integrates all modules which allow organizations to manage their environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance and other compliance programs based on federal and state regulations through a single platform.
- Automates workflows to effectively facilitate coordination of compliance and enforcement activities.
- Streamlines data management enabling you to scale the tracking and monitoring of your report data and programs.
- Automates the management of your regulatory compliance programs and processes for consistency and to ensure compliance with multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
- Enables you to manage changes seamlessly, driven by regulations, standards and business requirements.