Costs of compliance are an area of concern for banks of all sizes. There is a lot of research and information available about how the biggest banks deal with reigning in these costs. However, there needs to be a separate focus on small to mid-size banks and their costs of compliance challenges. While both big and small banks operate in the same financial sector, their resources, needs, and requirements are quite different.
This guide is focused on solutions for small to mid-sized banks looking to reign in the costs of compliance. It talks about the increasing compliance budgets and the reason they are increasing. This increase is then influencing the cost viability of compliance technology. We also look at how compliance professionals and managers can get the board to see the benefits of implementing a modern compliance solution while maintaining profitability.
Download This Guide to Learn:
- Why compliance budgets continue to increase
- How the impact of technology is having on cost viability
- How senior management can be convinced to look at implementing a compliance solution
360factors helps in providing:
- A compliance solution designed specifically to meet the needs of small to mid-sized banks and financial institutions
- A complete GRC solution for the financial sector
- Standalone Compliance, Regulatory Change, and Risk Management solutions
Download White Paper
Please fill out the form to download white paper