In an environment where ever-changing business landscapes have led to stricter regulations in major industries and countries around the world, Regulatory Change Management has become an all-important factor that can make or break a firm.
Firms are challenged with constant additions and modifications to thousands of regulations with multijurisdictional requirements, and increased pressure to deliver uncompromising compliance with reduced budgets and significant resource constraints.
Only an effective regulatory change management model can help firms overcome these challenges and be truly compliant.
Download This Guide to Learn:
- The rising regulatory burdens and associated costs which are making firms rethink their approach to regulatory change management
- Where regulatory obligations and business strategies intersect
- How organizations can create a regulatory change management model which can keep up with demands of the new era
360factors helps in providing:
- A standalone regulatory change management module designed specifically for small to mid-sized organizations
- Automation powered regulatory change management, with automated notifications for stakeholders
- Intelligent regulation parsing to quickly extract parts of the regulations relevant to your organization
Download White Paper
Please fill out the form to download white paper