Download White Paper
Please fill out the form to download white paper
In 2007, North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) applied to become the electric reliability organization (ERO) and filed the NERC Rules of Procedure to support their application. Based on the Rules of Procedure, NERC’s compliance enforcement scope is limited to the NERC approved reliability standards. The NERC standards are the basis for all NERC audits. When carrying out compliance monitoring activities, NERC compliance enforcement staff reviews the documentation that a registered entity provides as proof of compliance.
With all the changes anticipated, it is crucial for organizations to review and adjust their compliance objectives. Organizations should analyze their risk management processes and consider adopting the DOE risk management framework. Most importantly, organizations need to choose a technology solution that addresses all the elements of a good compliance program.
Download This Guide to Learn:
- How NERC auditors perform an audit
- How an internal compliance program helps with NERC audits
- How a risk based audit framework helps organizations
360factors helps in providing:
- A state of the art unique NERC Compliance software
- Regulatory knowledge base updated with NERC, FERC and regional standards along with a breakdown of the standards into a series of color coded actions, evidence and the traits that is mapped to your individual evidence, corrective and preventive actions
- The audit module uses an effective IS031000 approach to transition from audits to Risk Based Audits